Thursday, October 3, 2013

wedding

early august we had to go to vegas for a friend's wedding. what a fabulous time. an union, of two persons, who are so madly in love. what a lovely moment shared...
THE D. This hotel is soo neat! Too bad they charge a resort fee. I would have stayed there. Instead I ended up at the CALIFORNIA where are the "locals" head to. Every time I stay there I run into at least ONE person I know. This year it was Trisha.

I won myself a viking hat at EXCALIBUR

yummy korean food SOYO Korean Barstaurant

OMFG!! MATT FREWER! I know him as Dr Leekie from Orphan Black.

The Golden Steer. I know this sounds weird. They had my favorite caesar salad ever. It was perfect in my taste. Prime rib was awesome too! ;)

The husband is a very private person, I decided to not post pics. Keep their moments, in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment