Thursday, August 1, 2013

life reflections

It's been a while....
since I posted anything. Life takes you everywhere and anywhere at any given moment. I am still trying to catch up with life and all the hiccups thrown my way. hiccups...there were many. There was an incident that recently happened. I was torn on what decision to make. But after taking a step back and looking in. I see that everything will be OK and perhaps things will fall in place. People may try to make one another look bad. It is easier to complain than to praise. I read a lot of negative reviews about a company in particular. But you know what? They are actually ok, no, GOOD people. A lot of flags were being raised but...they have compassion. Or the people that are involved has compassion. Our good situation that turned REALLY BAD is going to get better. One hurdle at a time. Karma truly can be a bitch. I must have done some good to balance such a negative situation. Vice versa. The morale of this post. Social media reviews can be great but talk to the people involved first. Don't make judgement on what you read. Feel it out yourself. What did we do before social media or the internet? Word of mouth and your gut. Sometimes you just have to make the plunge and judge for yourself.


Make the best of what you have. At least you have something, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment