Thursday, March 10, 2011

joey's feline friends

my friend has a grooming shop in honolulu, hawaii and has been soo kind to help me donate more $ to our furry friends...
she sells a few pouches, bags, dog blankets, etc...
it makes it possible to make donations to a non profit group called joey's feline friends located in beautiful kaneohe!!!
they depend on donations and volunteers...
since i am not available to help out i thought they were a worthy cause to help! there are not much shelters in hawaii, the main, being the hawaiian humane society, but they are NOT a no kill shelter... :(

but your purchase from my etsy site or sachie's 3 dogs and a girl grooming shop in beautiful valley of manoa does benefit joey's!!

thank you for your support these past few months!!!

here are the site links!!!


joey's feline friends


3 dogs and a girl


my etsy site

also, if you have any suggestions for no kill shelters that is a non profit group! please share! i will try my best to help them out too! or they may be my next non profit group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment