Tuesday, June 22, 2010

tweeting with missalphabet

been tweeting with missalphabet who is a great designer...i love love her goods!!! anyhoo...she mentioned bako and fabric and totally caught my attention...i love bacon and i love fabric. come to find out bako is a nickname for bakersfield. doesn't matter, i am now craving bacon!
here is my etsy round up of bacon...and fabric...and a shout out to missalphabet who caused my cravings...tweeting when hungry can be a bad idea...






bacon fish? i think i need to try some

my favorite fabric prints as of now and contemplating to purchase...


♥ echino ♥




oh and another etsy shout out to missalphabet...
check out this dress! OH SO CUTE!!! *wants*

i purchased 2 dresses from her and i absolutely love them!!!
here is a pic of one of the dresses...sorry i had to crop out the bf because he doesn't want to be on the interwebs...i need to get a better picture of this dress!

check out her etsy site...she has jewelry too!!



**please note all photos are taken from etsy and uploaded back to my photo site just for blogging purposes...**

2 comments:

  1. Love her shop!!! I own a dress too! I have to get a photo of myself in it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knoooow!! Which dress do you have? I am eyeing that barbie dress...I need to save up!

    ReplyDelete