Monday, April 19, 2010

drunken debauchery


alfred's bday party (a week early celebration)...kicked it off at elrio...

random strangers, but met a dentist...I believe Kevin and William




sorry for some strange reason i do not know how to turn it right side up




random strangers...i love this city
we then headed to zeitgeist no picture taking allowed. i don't care because i don' think i will be frequenting this joint. they treated my friend with disrespect. i will leave it as that.


allison's cute lil scooter! i want one! i'd get it painted pink and have hello kitty all over it! now how to put my suitcase on it...

then off to martuni's...i guess i was having too much fun, i did not take as many pics....hmmm...
maybe heather has some?!

today i did not feel 100%.
i went to work, had a few strange looks...i didn't care.
i finally went to the lavatory. i only drew in one eye brow. that is why everyone looked at me strange. later, my pen was leaking, got it all over my hands and my lips. i was rubbing my lips with my inked hands. oh how fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment