Sunday, March 21, 2010

so much to do...so little time

i just got back from narita, and boy am i wiped.

my loot from japan, i did buy more the next day but my camera battery died.

i have soo much to do, but oh so little time. i still have to fix my sewing machine. :( i am soo bummed.
today i did check out my singer, juki rep store and saw some nice machines.
drooling over this machine

the owner offered a price of $799, ummm....that is alot for this broke girl. do you have layaway? hehe....
i'd also like to have this, janome 1600p-qc but can not seem to find a price for this in the U.S.

babylock quilters choice pro (another one that I can not find prices on)

bernette 82e ($399)

OK enough geekery...i thought i would post these for my comparison shopping when I am ready to buy a new machine...
a pit stop to PEAPOD fabrics! the best lil fabric shop in the city! that is my dream job. i want to open a little shop just like hers. selling all my favorites under one roof. today i picked up 2 pieces.


it was another beyootiful day in the city!


okie dokes time to fix my sewing machine and see what i can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment