Thursday, February 8, 2007

LJ feb 8, 2007

I posted this on my myspace page and am too lazy to make a seperate entry so here it is....
I have been in Hawaii for a week now. Did a whole crap load of stuff...I squeezed in too much in such a short amount of time and got me sick. ACID reflux for three days!!! Yuck. I dyed my hair and now my hair is falling out! I am a mess!!!

I get to visit you this year! Can't wait!!!

NEXT DOOR (first)


HULAs

WOOHOO!!! Bring it!

Dollah dollah bill y'all

PIETROs


This girl MIA is C-R-A-Z-Y!!! I have crotch shots but I won't post them!

Soul De Cuba

you can see Rei chewing his gum if you pay close attention while Sachie smokes her invisible smokes....


Ryoks and Steven goofing around...

NEXT DOOR (second)

Dan is reluctant but finally gave in!


No comments:

Post a Comment